Hellofauxreal

Hello world!

I just got the first Listserve email, and it was a little bit too similar to what I was originally going to send so I deleted my email and started again. I feel as though this is going to turn into a mass swapping of inspirational quotes for us to all live our lives by…but hopefully it will vary more as time goes on.

I’m going to just share some secrets with you instead.

1. When no one is watching, I like to dance as if I’m in a hip hop music video.

2. I haven’t washed my hair for four days. Dry shampoo is one of my favourite inventions.

3. I’ve always wanted to break my arm or leg. I don’t want to really go through the pain, just ever since I was younger I’ve been jealous of the slings and crutches involved.

4. I like Justin Bieber’s new song… I don’t want to and it pains me to say it, but I think I do.

5. I GENUINELY (and irrationally) believe I’m going to win the jackpot on the Euromillions Lottery one day. I know people always have the conversation about what they would buy if they won the lottery, speaking hypothetically, but in my head I’m thinking.. “great idea, you need to remember that for when you win”. Having my email picked from this list just made me even more sure of it. Ridiculous, I know.

Have a lovely day!


hellofauxreal
London, England

Comments

  1. *sigh*

    I'm ashamed to admit that I too like the new Bieber song. It's just so damn catchy! Thanks for the comment so I could leave one here for you today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings