Tumbledore

Hi there,

"The Listserve" has been impressively void of self promotion, probably due to the ban on links. Amongst those in the know, the classic "Diva Cup" post stands out as a favorite. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a sponsor for this post within the 48 hours I was allotted and I have no Chicken Soup for the Soul words of wisdom. I do, however, have some things I think people should know:

* You should brush your teeth before you eat, or wait 30 minutes after (for pH reasons)
* HBO's Girls would be better if they cut out all the focus grouped portions (i.e. any scene not involving Hannah).
* Ashton Kutcher is a megadouche who used the issue of sex trafficking to further his career
* Popchips (and Alison Brod Public Relations) is run by people too dumb to realize that dressing a megadouche up in brownface and telling him to fake a foreign accent to sell some revolting chips might be deemed offensive.
* You can make popcorn in the microwave using a paper bag and some popcorn
* Google George Zimmerman's MySpace profile and tell me he's not guilty
* 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi Arabian citizens
* I need a 1 BR apt in Portland near the Yellow Max line with no carpet and a gas stove

Thanks!


Portland, OR, USA

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings