DFTBA.

I'd like to make some book recommendations.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
That this book is about two teenagers with cancer should not dissuade you from reading it. It will probably make you cry, but it will also make you laugh. It's an honor to share in this story. You'll fall in love with it.

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
This is one of the most engaging stories I've read. It follows a young man who ends up working in the circus, but the best thing about it is that it also follows his life much later on in a nursing home. The way the two stories intersect is fantastic.

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
This is about a girl during WWII told from Death's point of view. Nothing else is like it. It will break you heart, but it's worth it.

A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
Or anything by him. He's hilarious.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
It seemed obligatory to put this on the list, as Towel Day was so recent.

Since so many others have given life advice, I feel as though I should do so as well. The only advice I feel comfortable giving comes from two video bloggers, John and Hank Green, who changed my life and introduced me to the best community in the world. Google them, check it out. For now, all I can say is Don't Forget To Be Awesome.


Maggie Needham
Chicago, IL

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings