A Few of My Favorite Things

1) Travel! I've visited London, Rome, Nairobi, BVI, Bahamas, Jamaica (7x), Tahiti, Mexico, The Yucatan Peninsula, Cayman Islands, and Paris. Living like locals, making friends & pen pals.

2) Photography! I love to photograph people, architecture, plants & animals etc. so much so that I've made my passion my "business".

3) Dump Cake: You need: 1.5 sticks of melted butter, 1 can of cherry pie filling, 1 can of crushed pineapple, 1 box of white cake mix (unprepared), a handful (or 2) of brown sugar, Optional: coconut & walnuts to taste. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, open & dump can of crushed pineapple in a 9x13 inch dish. Spread evenly. Repeat with the cherry pie filling. Open box of cake mix & pour over the fruit. Pour melted butter as evenly as possible over the top of cake mix. Sprinkle a brown sugar over top and finish with coconut & walnuts to taste. Into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden & bubbly. Eat warm & with vanilla ice cream!

Hope you enjoy my favorite things. Let me know some of your favorite things & if you decide to try the dump cake!

Your new friend,

Shannon
Olympia, WA

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings