A diddle of advice?

So as a recently turned 21 year old, I feel I don't know as much as almost everybody else here on the listserve. I have no wise words, no humbling story, but by no means do I live an unfulfilled life. I’ve found in my short, but fun filled existence that if you want to do something then you should never let things hold you back.

I know there are certain circumstances which don’t allow you to fulfil goals and objectives, but surely there’s a way around them? A lot of the time we’re creating our own barriers that hold us back because were too comfortable in what we know. So I challenge you, the reader to go out there and do something different, something that gets you one step further to what you want out of life, and do it with a smile on your face, because as a drunken man once said to me “Why are you young ones so angry?”

Another thing I’ve learnt so far is never to be jealous of others. It’s the easiest way to bring yourself down. Just be comfortable with what you can, or even can’t do and take solace in the fact that somebody will be jealous of you at some point.


Many thanks for reading, Matt.
U.K

P.S If anybody out there knows of any theatre comedies that aren’t well known, please feel free to send them my way, as I am very. VERY stuck for a script to use in my final year of University J

P.P.P.S. Go team GB in the Paralympics!

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings