Gamer

I’m curious how many of you would consider yourself a gamer. Most people use that term for people who play video games but I love games in general. I find games are a great way to socialize with your friends and family.

My favorite board game is Risk, especially the non-traditional versions. I love Risk 2210 A.D. which is a futuristic version. Another board game that is a lot of fun is Dicecapades. It’s a great party game with lots of dice. The challenges range from physical to mental.

Card games in general are great. I grew up playing games like Pinochle and Michigan Rummy and have taught my friends how to play them. One of my favorite card games nowadays is Apples to Apples. It’s always interesting and usually funny to see what types of cards people will play.

Of course I wouldn’t call myself a gamer if I didn’t play video games. One of my favorites is Super Smash Bros. Brawl because you can fight each other with your favorite Nintendo characters. Tetris Worlds is another favorite because you can really mess with each other in knock-out mode.

I’m also a huge fan of Dungeons & Dragons. D&D is a table-top role playing game where you make a character and play through a campaign of the dungeon masters choosing. I get together with my friends every other weekend to play and next weekend is my first time as dungeon master. I’m really excited but also really nervous.

Laura
Bensalem, PA

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings