Thursday, October 11, 2012

So Not Ready For This

I'm so not ready for this. I'm going to try to just be as honest and in the moment as possible. This is a first-take sorta thing kids and kid-ettes, so buckle up and try to bear with me :)

I don't know if any of you have heard about Harsha Maddula these past weeks, but if you Google his name the story you will find is a heartbreaking one. He and his family have not been off my mind for over a week. His family wants answers. I just want them to not feel pain anymore...

I wrote the words above ^^^ yesterday, and then completely blanked. My mind was muddled mush. I came back to writing this today after music cleared my mind. I was able to jam with some friends of mine and the whole process from beginning to end sort of reset me.

So here it is:

Find something in your life that allows you to return to being you, so that you can face the world clear-headed. I had no idea i should have even been looking when i found music. What helps you/what have you found?


Jai Sen
New Jersey, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment