Advice from a College Misfit

Hola, people! My name’s Emilia. Psychology student. Intrepid author, archer, singer, fencer, guitarist, language lover (any German or Spanish speakers here?), blogger, and bunny enthusiast.
If you could tell the whole world something, what would you say? I want to give a tiny little piece of advice: be a little crazy. Be a misfit. Be bubbly and exuberant and just be yourself. Cherish everything. Keep track of every detail. Jump into someone’s arms and let them spin you until your head is spinning (or, be the catcher and spinner of the person running at you). Compliment someone, dye your hair a crazy color, write some poetry. Take a chance, because damn it, you don’t know if you don’t try. Find inspiration from those around you, not celebrities. Make your own way in the world. And most importantly? Whoever and wherever you are, there is always an opportunity for your voice to be heard. Know that you’re a good person. You’re AMAZING, more so than you could ever believe – even if you never hear people say it. Be confident in yourself. You can change the world, people. Believe me, I’ve done it in my own ways and seen the results. My roommate Mariah insisted that I include the quote, “everything will be alright in the end. If it’s not alright, it’s not the end.” She said that would make you smile. I certainly hope it did, because the world is a better place even but for a single smirk (also, there are a bunch of positive side effects – but I’m not here to go all psych major on you).

Much love,
Emilia =)

Also, not to be that annoying girl who promotes her own stuff, but please check out my blog at blogs.fit.edu. It helps me to pay for college, yo!

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings