Fernando Prado Miranda

Ei there.

I’m a Brazilian 21 yr old but my great-grandparents were from Japan - that can impress even those who know me well, given the lack of slanted eyes or a peculiar surname.

I think you should listen to Peter Bjorn & John songs that are NOT "Young Folks".

I’ve been working with account planning in an advertising agency for almost 2 years now, and my main freetime hobby lately has been bread-baking. This weekend I plan on baking my first bread made with a natural starter (or levain) I've been working on for the past weeks.

You should also google Inhotim and find out what it is all about.

I’m really into traveling, little into spending lots with it, quite into meeting new people.

So I think you should drop me a line if ever coming to Brazil, and I’d be very glad if anyone could offer me a couch spot in..say.. Tokyo or Portland anytime ;) (or whichever incredible places you all live at).

--

To me, that’s the thing about Listserve:

Actually connecting interesting people instead of accumulating versions of “life-is-short-do-what-you-love" messages that stream from sender to recipients and rarely the other way around. (no offence ;-))

I was quite pleased to read and reply to someone who cooks dinners from all over the world, and amused by the fact that Oxford Comma is not only a song by Vampire Weekend, for example.

Hopeful for connecting,


Fernando Prado Miranda
São Paulo Brazil

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings