Frances Gill

FUN STUFF:

1. I’m 21 and a pre-med student. I like reading writing cleaning yoga and drinking. I work in a pizzeria.
2. Who are you??
3. WTF VOTE FOR OBAMA
4. If by any chance you work at a zoo please email me and invite me to come hang out with and talk to and pet wild animals I would love that more than anything and would find a way to repay you for your kindness.
5. Currently waiting for Hurricane Sandy to hit Brooklyn…

OTHER STUFF:

There are a good number of days when I wake up hating myself. Sometimes I fall asleep hating myself and sometimes I have a weird dream that leaves me unsettled or off kilter and things start to crumble from there. It wasn't until about a year ago that I started to begin the process of realizing that this penance I was serving was not only unnecessary, but was destructive and self-perpetuating, was in fact the evils of the world coming to rest for a moment in my heart. I am starting to learn to take deep breaths and to override my own maladaptive mechanisms and to trust my instincts and to be free from this self-imposed tyranny and also of course to realize how much more frightening that is. I cry a lot but I think that's good and I'm extremely happy and lucky to have people in my life who can set my mind at ease.

Love,

Frances


Frances Gill
Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings