Gourmet Microwave Cooking

Here are some simple recipes to get you started with microwave cooking!


Pasta:

1) Find a microwavable bowl.

2) Fill with pasta and water

3) Microwave for 10 minutes

4) Burn yourself on the bowl as you remove it from the microwave


Ghetto Chicken Parmesan:

1) Take microwaveable chicken nuggets

2) Add splash of tomato sauce (from jar)

3) Add cheese

4) Microwave


Ghetto Pad Thai:

1) Follow pasta recipe, swapping pasta for brick of ramen noodles (WITHOUT FLAVOR PACKET)

2) Add a big ol’ glob of peanut butter

3) Microwave


Ghetto Omelet:

1) Follow Pasta Step 1

2) Fill with egg and cheese

3) Microwave until egg is rubbery instead of slimy


Finally, I’d like to take a second to be selfish. To be completely honest with you, when I found out that I got to write one of these emails, I thought to myself, “How can I profit off of this?” Well, my paypal account is the same as my email address, so if you want to throw me a couple of dollars, it would be an easy way for you to make a broke college kid’s day. I’ll be honest, I’ll probably (definitely) spend it on pizza and beer, but damn if I won’t enjoy it. And if you’re curious as to how much money I’ve made from strangers, or anything else about me, just ask and I’ll tell you!


Daniel Hamilton
Rochester, NY / Newton, MA

P.S. I run a 25:25 8k. Can’t resist the opportunity to brag to 20000+ complete strangers.

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings