Teach Only Love

I've been on this earth far longer than time I have left. And in my years of travel, I want to share about Peace and Love. When people tell me wow, you have an amazing, well balanced, respectful son and he's still a teenager, the only parenting advice I give is to release the need to control and send out love. Forget the false praise or horrible punishments and focus on the issue at hand and take each moment to educate.

The same goes with our careers, relationships, friendships and interaction with non-human beings. Send out love, release control and fill your core with a solid knowing that life is full of possibilities.

I've been homeless and I've had riches.. I've had cancer a few times and I've been healthy. At the end of the day, it's always okay.

A shout out to my life partner Christine, for being my rock.

Namaste,
Kolleen


Kolleen Shallcross
Kolleen[AT]mac.com
Long Island, New York

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings