Nice to meet you!

Hello there, I hope you are having a great day! I'm not great on the whole "inspirational messages" thing, so here's just some stuff about me:

I get to live in New Zealand with my beautiful wife and 4 (soon to be 5!) children.

Biking to and from my office in town is one of the best parts of the day.

Playing board games is one of my favourite past times. They are mentally stimulating, socially engaging, and enjoyable! Check out boardgamegeek for some recommendations.

I am one of eleven people across the globe who work at a web development company called Lincoln Loop. It is run transparently - we all have access to all the financials and we set our own pay rates. And it's fun!

We actually used Google wave, so following its demise we made a communications platform of our own. It helps me feel connected to what's going on at work even though it's happening continents away. Search for "ginger hq" to check it out.

My favourite quote is "No matter where a tree falls, it lies where it fell".

Thanks for reading, random stranger! I'd love to discuss anything or hear about you too - send me a message.


Chris Beaven
smileychris[AT]gmail.com
Napier, New Zealand

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings