Reading stories

Hi, people of the world,

Like most of you, I guess, I've been reading stories since I was a
child, and I stlil do. I also write stories. True stories: I'm a
journalist.

One of my obsession and great wonder, especially when there is so much
to read/watch/etc., is: What makes us read a story till the end?

I would love to hear your thoughts on this. You can
•• send me a link toward stories you loved (text, film, multimedia, whatever),
•• share your thoughts on this topic,
•• do both.
+ You can share your craziest thoughts on new ways of telling stories,
ways that you'd love to experience, but haven't so far.

I'm excited to read what you have to say!


CĂ©line Mouzon
celine.mouzon[AT]gmail.com
Paris, France

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings