Une jeune vie

20 years isn't a lot of time to live on this Earth. Given my age and relative experience I'd venture to say that any potential advice I have would be already known by the majority of readers.

In my spare time I do a lot of programming. I'm perpetually curious and voracious in my problem solving. I obsess. My addictive personality takes over more often than I'd like.

The day before Valentine's day I broke up with my boyfriend of almost 2 years. He was 40.

I'm fascinated by languages, both spoken and unspoken.

So far, this message has read like a pithy OkCupid profile. I'm interested in stories. I'm interested in hearing about experiences and opinions. I'm interested in pen-pals.

Share your story with me and I'd be more than happy to share more of mine with you. Intimacy is something I have difficulty with. The Listserve seems an ideal place to begin getting over that.

You are loved. You are not alone and you are not worthless. And, neither am I.


-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS d-- s+:+ a-- C++>$ UL++>++++ P+ L+++ !E(---) W+++ HN++ ?o ?K- w o- M+ ?V(-) PS++ PE Y+ PGP+ t- 5 DH X R- tv b++ DI+ D+ G++ e++ h++ r- y+(*)
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Brian Morrow
27514
bmorrow92[AT]gmail.com

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings