Tell me about your day

My name is Tim, and I'm going to ask you to participate in my project.

I want you to call me at this number: +1 (971) 200-5065

I want you to tell me all about your day. What did you see on your way to the train? Who did you talk to? What was scary? What was fun? What made it special? What made it bleak? Who pissed you off at work? What kind of smoothie did you choose? What did the asshole ahead of you at Starbucks order? How beautiful did she look in that sweater? Think of this as a time to reflect on the things that are happening both around, and inside of you - your own, free, thirty-second therapy session. You can rant, rave, bitch, moan, whistle, sing, cry, whatever. It's about you. Hopefully through your reflection, and my exposure to your stories, you and I can both become a little more enlightened about this whole "life" thing.

For the sake of continuity, it would be really great if everyone started their message with the words "Hi Tim." I'm hoping to use these recordings for a project in the future. I'll tell you more about it the next time I win the Listserve. Right now, I just need your help by calling in, and telling me about your day. You can be anonymous, or you can leave your name and where you're calling from. It's all up to you.

This project was inspired, in part, by the work that Olga Nunes did through the Listserve. Thanks for the inspiration, Olga!

Thanks also to Alon who introduced me to the Listserve. I hope you get a kick out of seeing your name here, and I look forward to hearing about your day. Though we have been separated by the distance of many years, I will always consider you one of my truest friends. Duffy wolf for life, bro.

If you want to know more about me, what happens with this project, or just feel like grabbing a beer, reach out. In the meantime, just know that I love you, and thank you for sharing your day with me.


Tim Kretchmer
Portland, OR, USA
timlistserve[AT]gmail.com

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings