Ciley Myrus

Forget the subject line as it was simply an attention grabber. I'm a 22 year old Caucasian male with a business degree who is currently seeking employment. *Whoopdee-doo but what does it all mean Basil?*

I was raised to believe: go to school, get good grades, go to a good college, and get a good job. I have tried exceptionally hard and succeeded in my life so far except for landing the 'good' job. Hell any job for that matter. If i was born 4-6 years earlier I believe I would have that good job. So, what happened? Well a lot of things. Politics aside, what is the number one thing, in my mind, which has stopped me from getting a job but which I also want a job working with? The Internet. (Email me about this if you want to discuss this)

This is not a sob story as there are way worse things in life. Just a short story from someone, maybe just like you or someone you know, and I am not going to give up without a fight. Us as humans have never stopped and we won't until the Earth blows up (ouch)...hopefully some of us will be on Mars at that point in time. My point is we. never. give. up.

Oh yeah. F the US government shut down. Vote DC Lawnmower Patriot man.

I enjoy listening to rap music to visualize the struggle and how it eventually is overcome. Listen to Juicy J if you get a chance.

Google 'Khan Academy' if you haven't heard of it yet.

My Grandma is 4.5 times my age.

Peace and love. Stay positive. The world keeps on spinning.

I'm out.


ahwood[AT]indiana.edu
South Bend, IN

P.S. "You will never know if you do not ask"

P.P.S. "Kobe Bryant from the Lakers, Now that's paper"

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings