What are you listening to?

I haven't updated my music collection in a long time. I just moved to a new city so I've been a bit distracted. I am hoping you can help me...

Send me one (or some) of your favorite musicians/bands, an album that I absolutely must listen to, or a song that you love. It can be anything from indie rock or classical to rap or folk. I want to hear what you are listening to around the country and world. You can also tweet me your music recs @jazzy3thousand. In return, I will email or tweet you something back.

On a final note, check out these two music-related things:

1. Brandnewnoise: voice/music recording boxes that are super-cool and make great gifts.
2. Byrd McDaniel (@JohnnyByrdMcD): an up-and-coming popular music scholar; keep an eye out for his work if you're into that sort of thing.

In the words of Rihanna (or was it Thom Yorke?), "Please don't stop the music, music, music"


Jasmine Martin
jleighmartin1[AT]gmail.com
Providence, RI

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings