Boring is Dumb

Sometimes I think I'm not a very interesting person. But that's stupid because everyone's life is interesting and exotic to someone in another part of the world or a very different walk of life. If you think you're boring, try getting out of your head and try talking to someone who isn't you.

I'm a 28-year-old lady and I drive to work every day. I work for an online retail company, where I sit at a computer gossiping with my old lady coworkers and listening to music and downing coffee. I've written a minimum of 750 words every day for over 500 days straight. I used to be religious but left my religion and am still navigating family waters about it. I live alone but spend a lot of time with my fella. No kids, no desire for kids. No desire for marriage, necessarily. Someday I'd like to own a dog again. The thing I love most about where I live is the mountains I get to see every day. I care about grammar a stupid amount.

These are things about me. Now you do it. Email me back and give me a summary of what your life is like, no matter who you are, no matter what part of the world you live in. Even if your life is "boring." I promise to think you're interesting.

(Hi, Jimmy. I hope you see this)


C
caitielistserve[AT]gmail.com
Salt Lake City

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings