Risk It

Hello Listserve recipients,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been receiving and enjoying Listserve emails for quite sometime and believe things happen for a reason. I expected the "It's your turn" email to come at an unexpected time and it did.

I am a 27 year old male from Chicago, IL; where I work as a web developer. Most of my days are spent practicing programming and everyday provides a new learning experience. Today's technology continues to advance at a rapid pace and I believe most anything is possible.

This email was drafted in Japan; where I'll be celebrating New Year's with a dear friend. I am grateful to be here and wish everyone has a safe and happy new year.

I feel like my time is running out for this email; being in a different time zone with limited access to Internet. So I'll end with this advice; embrace yourself and focus on what makes you happy. Loving anything else is easier when you have peace in yourself. The world is ever changing, but living is less difficult when you have something to wake up for everyday.


Cheers,
Adan
holler[AT]adanaltamira.com
Osaka, Japan

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings