Oh no

Oh my god I won

When I subscribed to The Listserve, I was immediately afraid to win. I hate writing! I love reading though, so I took the risk of winning the Listserve lottery and subscribed. And now this is happening!

When writing or creating anything I always start to doubt myself. What if people don't like how I write? What if they think I am not creative? And this does not only apply to writing, but also to speeches, improvised acting, dancing, etc. etc.

What makes this kind of funny is the fact that I practice various 'cultural' hobbies. I do theater, dance and I play the piano. And I enjoy it really much, I just never 'create' anything because that makes me feel uncomfortable.

So now me, this person who hates writing, is supposed to write an email for thousands of people. I decided to ask my friends for help. That's what friends are for, right? I asked them what they would want to say if they could reach 10,000 people. Here are their answers:
(I don't think my crazy friends realized I would actually be sending this to 25,000 people, so enjoy! )

- YOLO ;-)

- My mom is the best mom in the whole world!

- Forget about what everyone else thinks ans says. If it makes you happy, do it.

- Thank you all so much for the $100 everybody sent to me.

- Please ladies, not all at the same time!

- Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it will always get you the right ones.

- The best things in life aren't things.

- CHANGE THE WORLD!

Thank you for reading this, I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I do when reading all the beautiful Listserve emails. Good luck in advance for the future winners, I now know what you are going through.

Have a wonderful life!


Maartje
maartje.listserve[AT]gmail.com
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings