‘ello world!

Yo everyone! My name is Steve Gattuso and I’m a student at the snowy University of Rochester. I dislike the long emails just like the rest of you so I’m going to make a quick list of things that pop into my head:

* Being nice is super important. I’m trying to get better about this.

* Appreciate your parents if they’re still around. Mine are really awesome people and sometimes I don’t think I do this enough.

* There’s someone out there named Krisi Hinova who is like the girl version of me, except she’s way better/cooler. Maybe three years of dating her has me biased, though. If you know of her *definitely* say hi to her.

* Tip of the virtual hat to everyone in NYC. I love that city and can’t wait to join you all in the best place on the globe after I graduate college :).

* hackNY changed my life. If you’re a student that likes programming, look it up. Cheers to all my fellow fellows: you are some of the most interesting people I’ve ever met.

* Shoutout to Simon Weber for showing me the listserve. Look up “the listserve archive” – he’s the mind behind that rad site. He also introduced me to hacker school which I really really want to do after college (hello hacker schoolers!).

That’s all I’ve got for you. I hope every one of you has an amazing day, week, year, and life.


Steve Gattuso
steve[AT]stevegattuso.me
Rochester, NY

P.S. I love meeting new people. Send me an email and say hello if you like programming, rock climbing, drumming, cooking, or new friends! Also, I’m going to be in Madrid next semester so if anyone in Europe wants to give me some advice on whatever, I’d super appreciate it.

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings