My Favourite Quotes

Hello, I am Liwee from Sunny Singapore.

Just wanna share two of my favourite quotes at the moment. Hopefully they will make you feel better like how they have done for me all these while. :)

"If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."

As I grow older and enter the workforce, it seems like people around me are just getting so mean and would anything just to achieve what they want. But yes, staying positive and being kind even to those who hurt us will make us all look lovely.

"Eventually all pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason."

Growing up can be confusing and depressing at times. I am currently at this stage of my life where I feel so lost about my future, especially after facing so many obstacles within half a year into my first proper job. So yup, I'm gonna try to gain as much experience as I can instead of crying over spilled milk all the time.

I believe that some of you out there also have quotes that resonate with you, or quotes that you live by. For example, my gluttony boyfriend always says "Leave no fries behind" and he really meant it every time he said it.

What are yours? Feel free to share with me! Thank you for reading and be happy everyday! :)


Liwee
birdsandflora[AT]gmail.com
Singapore

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings