Of all the lucky elephants...

...I got picked.

A greeting: Hello, people of the earth! Or 25k of you at least... An introduction: My name is Arshi and I'm seventeen years old. I have a cat called Boki, longer hair than you'd expect, and an account on a writing website where my story has 12,000+ reads. I am currently a junior in high school and I study English Language and Literature, Geography, Business Studies and Psychology. I want to major in Business and minor in Film Studies.

A book: Bliss by Lauren Myracle

A song: Pompeii by Bastille

A movie: Waitress (2007)

A TV show: Supernatural

A place: Marine Drive, Mumbai, India

A tip: If you're not confident, or if you feel like you need to do something but don't feel brave enough, try the 3 2 1 method. What you do is you count down from 3, and when you get to 1, you just do it. Even if it looks more like a weird outburst than anything, you just go. Because that way, you won't have time to overthink and over-analyze the situation, which always makes things even worse than they are.

A quote: "Airports see more sincere kisses than wedding halls. The walls of hospitals have heard more prayers than the walls of churches."

A pearl of wisdom: "Ask in order to understand; do not ask in order to find fault." -Ali ibn Abu-Talib

A confession: When I was 13, I thought I liked a boy. I didn't, but it's been haunting me for four years. I guess it won't one day, but for now, I'm just trying to ride out the storm.

A lesson: Love doesn't always have to be romantic. A wish: I hope I get all As in my examinations this year.

A request: It would mean the world to me if you kept my sick grandmother in your thoughts.

A question: How do free apps and websites make money? I've always wondered, but I've never been bothered enough to look it up.

A shout out: Mamma, Pappa, Raz-mataz, Boki, Choti, Alooney, Naani, Naanu, Daadi, Daadu, Aunty-G and AD: I love you all so so so much.

A farewell: Thank you for putting up with me for 500 words. I'd love to hear replies from you in the exact format that I've sent you this email (i.e. "A greeting", "An introduction", etc.) since I think it covers pretty much everything. My email should be somewhere on here, and I promise to reply to each and every one of you. Have an amazing day/night!


Arshi
luckyelephant24[AT]gmail.com

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings