Hello!

Hi,
I'm a 20-something American living on the East Coast. I graduated from college (Go Big Red!) thinking I was going to be a journalist, but after spending a year working abroad in Israel, had some time to change my mind.

I went back to school and am now a year away from receiving my doctorate in physical therapy. Although it's not what I always thought I would do, I really enjoy it. I love learning all about the body and getting to help other people use theirs better as they recover from illness or injury. But my favorite part is getting to meet and learn about all of my patients.

I'm on Twitter @JasDPT15 and blogging about physical therapy on Tumblr as pt2b15. I'd love to hear from you if you love journalism/Israel/physical therapy/exercising/circus or just want to say something interesting about yourself. I've been reading the Listserve for about two years, so thanks to everyone who has already written and thanks for reading.

Have a good day, and I'd love to hear from you!


J
jasiflower[AT]aol.com
New York State

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings