Live free!

Namaste fellow Listservians,

I'd like to begin this letter to you all with a Tibetan prayer for lovingness and kindness.

"May all beings be peaceful. May all beings be happy.
May all beings be safe. May all beings awaken to the light of their true nature.
May all beings be free."

I was once told, that I'm the guy who talks a lot about himself and the shit I do, but the reality is not everyone wants to listen to you! As much as I'd love to tell you the story of my life till now, I choose not to. Everyone has a story that is unique and beautiful.

A year back I was broken. Today I'm fixed. (literally, since I ride fixies)

My advice to my fellow Listservians, do what you want to do, live your life to the fullest and, if you believe in something (good, cherish-able and peaceful), give it your heart and soul till you achieve it, no compromises. Anything is possible, just believe in yourself.

You can always write in to me at 3ennyj[AT]gmail.com, and, I'd love to share my 2 cents on the things I love the most, cycling, food, fitness and travel.

BÔM & Peace.


Benny Paul Joseph
3ennyj[AT]gmail.com
Dubai, U.A.E

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings