A Fresher Passionate about career at Zoho

Well, I'm P. Mothi Venkatesh completed B.E in Computer Science and Engineering at Thiagarajar College Of Engineering, Madurai. I was fascinated by doing creative things and ventured into various unique areas when my fellow classmates were memorizing math formulae. I’m based in Dindigul, and did my Schooling at SMB Matriculation School, Dindigul. During my second year of engineering (2012), I stumbled upon blogging. I wrote about technology and when there was necessity to drive more traffic to my blog, I found SEO as an efficient way to do this. I started analyzing on Google’s search engine algorithms and found out the mechanisms by which it ranks web-pages. Like every other SEO person my aim was to make my posts appear in the first 3 results shown by Google. Since I'm doing it for the past two years, I'm proficient in SEO techniques.

When I was came to know about the job openings for SEO Analysts at Zoho, my joy became boundless, I got a chance to chase my dream but I was not able to scale the general aptitude round , but I’m deeply passionate about SEO and working with Zoho.I have hands on experience in SEO so I request you to count in my experience and offer me a chance for attending the Technical round for the SEO Analysts opening. I’m waiting for your response to start adding additional value to my favorite company's online presence.

I would love to come and talk to Zoho Human Resources, and if I manage to impress them, I would be the happiest fresher out there!


P. Mothi Venkatesh
mothivenkatesh[AT]live.in
Dindigul city, Tamil Nadu, INDIA

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings