This week will mean nothing when it's over but it means everything right now - a great friend

So I received this email and I was having the most difficult time thinking of what to write. I hope I made the deadline. I still don't know what exactly to say, so here goes (basically a random bunch of tidbits that I compiled between the time that I received the email to this moment. Major procrastinator. Regular, anything but. 21, but can't handle kickbacks/"parties". I've looked up ways to avoid drinking simply to avoid drinking at social gatherings, but I end up making things extremely awkward. I'm a backseat driver that enjoys the front seat. I really like self check outs. I've never dated, but I've had a boyfriend. I really like cheese, I like collecting socks, but not wearing them. If I could have it my way, I would wear flip flops everywhere. I enjoy long naps on the floor. Dalmations are really cool.

I want someone provocative and talkative.

I really hope I get a second chance at this...

Email me if you'd like to hear more from me: valentinexheart[AT]aol.com

"Wouldn't it be nice if we were older
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong"
- Beach Boys


Sincerely,

U.E.
valentinexheart[AT]aol.com
LA

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings