I'm Seth, 26 years old, married, born and raised in Whitesbu...

I'm Seth, 26 years old, married, born and raised in Whitesburg, KY, now living in Lexington, KY. Kentucky is an awesome state.

I recently finished a degree in architecture, and now I'm working toward becoming licensed. I love design, and the process of making buildings.

Some of my hobbies are computer programming, and sewing. One of my goals for the next two years is to design a machine for weaving fabric that operates mostly on its own (small, for home/personal use). I love new technologies like 3d printing (see: The Maker Movement).

I am a Christian, I go to church with an amazing group of people, we help each other become better.

If you have any thoughts, questions, or just want to say hi, I'd love to hear from you.

Seth Gover
Lexington, KY, USA
seth.gover[AT]gmail.com

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings