Hi Gaby!

I want to slide down the dunes of Lençóis, explore the ruins of Petra, bike the streets of Utrecht, shop the Maasai Market of Nairobi, swim the waters of Vettica, climb the tower of Porto, and soak in the sun of Koh Lipe. I want to meet beautiful people with beautiful stories and dance on the beach with strangers to loud music and see things with my own eyes.

I want to spend my last five months of college drinking champagne with my friends on random Wednesday nights and sitting on docks in the moonlight not sure if I'm trembling from the cold or from excitement. I want to find a way to end wars so that my family has peace. I want to make my parents proud and love unconditionally and learn how to let go of someone without completely falling apart and eat ice cream with extra fudge but most of all I want to be happy.

I came to the striking realization the other day that we can do it. I haven't quite figured out how, maybe I never fully will, but there has to be a way.

If you have any suggestions, please write to me. I'd love to hear from you. If you don't, I'd love to hear from you too.

Be kind, and remember "everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

Thank you.

Andrea Blazanovic
ablazanovic[AT]email.wm.edu
Williamsburg, Virginia, USA

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings