My two cents

I already won? I wish I had prepared something, but now I must humbly jumble something together before heading out the door. I’m visiting family in Italy and wish I lived here, and that my Italian was better. I have to get around to those things one of these days.

Read the Greeks, the Russians, the Germans and the difficult.
Travel, do what no one does, get in serious trouble and stay out of debt.
Stay fit and strong, drink coffee and never pass when offered a drink.
Do good without anyone noticing. Never lie.
Keep seeking and keep learning.
Cancel your TV.
Love.

Finally, some Bolaño which describes me pretty well.

EN LA SALA DE LECTURAS DEL INFIERNO
En la sala de lecturas del Infierno En el club
de aficionados a la ciencia-ficción
En los patios escarchados En los dormitorios de tránsito
En los caminos de hielo Cuando ya todo parece más claro
y cada instante es mejor y menos importante
Con un cigarrillo en la boca y con miedo A veces
los ojos verdes Y 26 años Un servidor

IN THE READING ROOM OF HELL
In the reading room of Hell In the club
for science-fiction fans
On the frosted patios In the bedrooms of passage
On the iced-over paths Where everything finally seems clearer
and each instant is better and less important
With cigarette in mouth and with fear Sometimes
green eyes And 26 years old Yours truly

Seve
sevemads[AT]europemail.com
Italy

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings