3 months in France

"Not all who wander are lost"...just kidding, no cheesy life advice from me - instead I just want to hear from you all how you think I should spend the next 3 months of my life.The just of it is: I've accepted a temporary position at my job in their office in Paris for April, May, and June. I'll be leaving behind my family and girlfriend and don't know anybody there and don't speak the language. My work will be covering my lodging, so I'll have some discretionary income to make the most of it.

If you have any advice on how I should get the most out of these three months and how how to prevent myself from being too lonely I'm all ears!


Forever grateful,

Andrew
andhudhow[AT]gmail.com
San Francisco, CA

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings