John

It is only fitting that I write about the one person who has been my inspiration, my late brother.

It's been more than a year, I still don't know how to deal with it and I don't know if I will ever be. Because it still hurts. I still feel the pain. A lot of pain.

He was the most amazing, kind-hearted man I have ever known. And definitely was my biggest fan.

No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye. It happened so quickly, I didn't think it was real.

I miss his laugh.

I miss his hugs.

I miss everything about him, even his stinky socks.

My heart still aches in sadness, because the reason for losing him will never be known. But, I know in my heart that you are there, protecting and guiding me through.

Until we meet again.

You are forever in my heart. I love you.


J Alexandra
xo.jalexandra[AT]gmail.com
Anchorage, Alaska

Comments

Favorites

This is a puzzle.

21,612 is a lot

Tiny wings